Thursday, October 15, 2009

Art Work Friday #6

Color Study
Welcome to Art Work Friday.
I created this piece as a color study for a larger project I was working on.
I love the way the colors played and blended together.
This piece is only about 4 inches x 4 inches.
Perfect for fall, wouldn't you say!


A close up of the same piece...


Thank you so much for joining me for Art Work Friday!

I would love to see your favorite art work.

I am only posting pieces that my hubby or I've created, but I would enjoy seeing your creations or your favorite pieces of art hanging in your home.

Your comments mean so much to me!

2 comments:

Sue said...

It is beautiful and perfect for fall. You won't see art from me unless it is created with food or flowers. Put a paintbrush in my hand...and run for cover.

Sue

Christine said...

I too, can't show you any of my "ART WORK".
But I do enjoy all of yours.